My mom sent the girls these sweet letters and pictures shortly after her most recent trip here - they were so precious that I didn't want them lost or forgotten, so I scrapped them! I used MCC #20 for these pages - for those who aren't familiar with Stacy's abbreviation, that means Marjorie's Color Challenge. I used to do at least one of her challenges per month, but it's been a while lately, and this is even an old one, so it shows how far behind I am! You can check out all of her color challenges HERE.

Here is the layout with a sneak peak of CTMH's upcoming December Stamp of the Month, Heart Throb! I usually don't like Valentine stamp sets, but I just LOVE this one! I am working on another layout today using this stamp set again, hopefully I'll get it posted tomorrow.


Products Used - all CTMH: Imagine Layout Sweet Symphony (page 24), Watermelon, Hydrangea, and Moonstruck B&T papers (all retired), Heavenly Blue CS, Extreme Caps, Rustic Alphabet (stamp kissed with Heart Throb), Because I Love You stamp set, Dimensional Elements Flower Garden, Heavenly Blue Embossing Powder, White Daisy Embossing Powder, Moonstruck and Hydrangea Bigger Brads, White Daisy RicRac Ribbon
4 comments:
Thanks! I really do love you all the mostest!!! I'm such a lucky gMa. XOXO
Those could be the sweetest letters ever. How special of your mom to write to them. I remember when I was little my grandma used to send me stuff inthemail all the time stickers, cards, bubble gum, etc... It made me feel so special. Thanks for sharing these.
I pray that you are still feeling well. I've got 10 weeks left (not that I'm counting. LOL!!)
Have a great week!!
This is so sweet!! I love how you put the letters in the layout and those pics are darling! The colors worked perfectly ^_~ I really like how you added your own flair to the Imagine layout :D Thanks for playing hun!
Wonderful pages and how sweet that your mom wrote these letters! Awesome layout, I really like how you did the kissing technique on the letters!
Post a Comment