Thursday, December 18, 2008

3-D Circle Ornaments & Boxes

We used to make these ornaments out of old Christmas Cards when I learned how to make these growing up - I've had fun making these with the awesome CTMH papers lately. Here are some of both kinds and different sizes. I use my Coluzzle circle to cut out the pieces for the 3-D Circle Ornaments, which is SO much easier than we used to do it - we used to trace and then cut out each circle. I also mixed in some different shapes in here - circles with a square inside, squares on squares, etc, they're really fun to play with! The bigger balls have 20 circles, the smaller balls have 8 circles, the square ones are made up of 6 pieces.


I made these ones for friends who had babies within the last couple months - the other side has a spot for baby's picture.

These are the ones the girls made. I cut and scored their circles, they picked their paper and cut and pasted their triangles and then put them together. These are proudly hanging on our tree.

3 comments:

LaRon and jNae said...

Your square on square ones are SOOOO cute! They look like stars - I love them!

It is fun to read the things you remember doing with me. I love remembering those times too.

Love you tons!
jMommy

Kim Burmeister said...

Wow, Jena! These are really cool! Great gifts for yourself and anyone on your list. Awesome!

twinsand2boys said...

These are really cool. I want to make some.