Tuesday, March 24, 2009

2 Months Old!

Yes, Trysten is now 2 months old! I've said it before and I'll say it again, I can't believe how time flies! He sure is growing, too - he hasn't been in for his 2 month check-up yet, but I figure he weighs about 12-14 pounds now, he's really filling out. He is quite the social bug, he's happiest when he is in on all the action. He sleeps less during the day and spends his awake time observing the world around him. He loves it when his sisters hold him and talk to him - they take such good care of him! Here are some fun pics that I took today.
***
I just love those chubby cheeks and that darling little dimple in his chin.
Trysten and Big Sister Brianna
Practicing his different expressions ;-)







10 comments:

Laurel said...

So stinkin adorable!!!

Jenn said...

Oh Jena, he is just so sweet and adorable! The pics are great and I love the slideshow. The "you talkin' to me?" one cracks me up...too cute! :D

Ryan and Melissa said...

He is so cute! And he looks just like a DeVries! Thanks for sharing your pictures! (By the way, I really miss coming to your house on Tuesdays and scrapbooking!! I wish I had more time...)

Jenn said...

Hey there! I have something for you on my blog, so come by and visit when you get a chance! ;)

AaronB said...

He is for sure yours! He looks more and more like you and the girls in every picture!

Sandra said...

What a cute little prince!!!

Nicole said...

He is absolutely darling I can't believe its been 2 months already!!

nonapearl said...

He is just darling!

I love the new look your blog has too!

=) Nona

Carolyn said...

What a cute little boy! Love those cheeks. He's getting so big.

Lynn Put said...

These are totally adorable!!! He is such a little cutie and is so lucky to have his big sisters to give him so much love!