Yes, another month has gone by - Trysten is now 4 months old, can you believe it? He won't go in for his 4 month check-up until the end of next week, but I'm guessing he weighs about 16 pounds and he sure is long! He has grown out of everything under the 6 month size and is wearing 9-12 month clothes. He is still such a happy social bug and loves to smile and laugh at people. He also likes his exersaucer that we got out a couple weeks ago. He is not rolling yet, but when he's on his back or belly he ends up rotating himself around. The other morning when I went in to get him out of his crib he was completely sideways!

When he sucks on his fist or finger he makes a 'T' (in sign language) - I guess he's already learning his alphabet and T is his favorite - for Trysten ;-) or T-Dawg as my dad calls him!

4 comments:
He's adorable! They grow up so fast.
He is one handsome little guy! It's hard to believe he's already 4 months old! Wow!
That's a De Vries baby if I've ever seen one! What a doll!!
OMG...he is absolutely adorable! Girls, watch out...here's a boy who will steal your heart with that grin!
Thank you for sharing your family with us as well as your wonderful artwork. I really enjoy visiting to see what you are up to.
Post a Comment