Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! We will be featuring September's SOTM, which is called Treasures, a fun set of 13 stamps.
***
This month we have almost 70 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Don't forget the new CTMH Autumn/Winter Idea Book goes live today - you can view it online at this link. And don't forget to check out the Sneak Peek Hop to see the new products in action!

I have SO many pictures of my girls and Wishes (as they call them) so it just came down to picking which one to use! I have a few more pictures that I printed off to use with this stamp set, but this one of Brailee last May is the only one I have used so far - I have a feeling I will be playing with this stamp set a lot more in the future! For this layout I played around with some transparencies - first I embossed the "flower" with White Daisy EP, but it seemed to bold - KWIM? So then I stamped it in White Daisy pigment ink and it gave me more of the soft look that I was going for on the transparency. Then I cut it out and layered it over the corner of the picture. I also embossed the title on a transparency with White Daisy EP using the Boutique Alphabet. The stem was embossed using Olive EP. The loose "wishes" were stamped directly on the Garden Green CS using the pigment ink.
***
CTMH Products Used: Promise of Spring paper (no longer available ), Garden Green CS, White Daisy grosgrain ribbon, *new* Wonder Heartfelt Die-Cuts (Olive bracket and circles), Amethyst Waxy Flax, White Daisy Pigment Ink, Smoky Plum stamp pad, Olive Marker, Piercing Tool.
Other Products Used: Stampin Up! Scalloped Border punch, transparencies, plastic canvas circle. I used the following PageMaps sketch for my inspiration.

Now "Hop" on over to Nona's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! Remember, the September SOTM is only available until September 30th! Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount or even free!
***
If you get lost on the hop or find links that aren't working, click here for a complete list of participating blogs.
***
Here is one more small/quick project that I created using this stamp set. This is a fun scalloped box made from envelopes - I got the idea from here. I used my Coluzzle envelope template and I can't wait to make more using all of the different sizes. I used Twitterpated paper and I also stamped the tissue paper - I will fill this with goodies for a friend.

Thanks for looking - enjoy the hop!
***
This month we have almost 70 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Don't forget the new CTMH Autumn/Winter Idea Book goes live today - you can view it online at this link. And don't forget to check out the Sneak Peek Hop to see the new products in action!

I have SO many pictures of my girls and Wishes (as they call them) so it just came down to picking which one to use! I have a few more pictures that I printed off to use with this stamp set, but this one of Brailee last May is the only one I have used so far - I have a feeling I will be playing with this stamp set a lot more in the future! For this layout I played around with some transparencies - first I embossed the "flower" with White Daisy EP, but it seemed to bold - KWIM? So then I stamped it in White Daisy pigment ink and it gave me more of the soft look that I was going for on the transparency. Then I cut it out and layered it over the corner of the picture. I also embossed the title on a transparency with White Daisy EP using the Boutique Alphabet. The stem was embossed using Olive EP. The loose "wishes" were stamped directly on the Garden Green CS using the pigment ink.
***
CTMH Products Used: Promise of Spring paper (no longer available ), Garden Green CS, White Daisy grosgrain ribbon, *new* Wonder Heartfelt Die-Cuts (Olive bracket and circles), Amethyst Waxy Flax, White Daisy Pigment Ink, Smoky Plum stamp pad, Olive Marker, Piercing Tool.
Other Products Used: Stampin Up! Scalloped Border punch, transparencies, plastic canvas circle. I used the following PageMaps sketch for my inspiration.

Now "Hop" on over to Nona's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! Remember, the September SOTM is only available until September 30th! Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount or even free!
***
If you get lost on the hop or find links that aren't working, click here for a complete list of participating blogs.
***
Here is one more small/quick project that I created using this stamp set. This is a fun scalloped box made from envelopes - I got the idea from here. I used my Coluzzle envelope template and I can't wait to make more using all of the different sizes. I used Twitterpated paper and I also stamped the tissue paper - I will fill this with goodies for a friend.
Thanks for looking - enjoy the hop!
33 comments:
Wow...love your layout!
Your layout is Gorgeous!!!
Love the idea of the transparencies.
WOW...... TOTALLY COOL LAYOUT!!!!!!!!
That is a very cool effect on your layout! I love both your projects. TFS.
Wow! Your LO is amazing!
Wonderful page! I really like the embroidered circle on the picture too - it goes really well with the flower.
What a fabulous layout!
Very lovely layout Jena
Very nice Jena! I love the look with the large "wishes" on the transparency - it actually seems to be floating in the air.
Wow. Your layout should be featured in a magazine!!!
Cute LO Jena! I love how intent Brailee is looking at that puff! I love the techniques you used too, I'll be trying out the transparencies soon. Thanks again for hosting....
Love that layout Jena. I wasn't too sure I liked this set until I saw this layout...now I just might keep it in my stash.
Oh, WOW, Jena -- what a gorgeous page! I wish I had a similar picture of one of my kids so I could copy the layout -- think they would pose for me now? (They're 16, 18, and 21 -- lol!)
Your layout is soooo cute Jena!!! What a perfect pic for this stamp set!
Thanks again for all of the organizing!
love this layout.. what a cute picture. You did well stamping that so evenly!
That layout is gorgeous Jena. The stamp is perfect with the picture. Thanks again for being the best SOTM blog hop organizer.
love the layout & creative box
Love the layout!
gorgeous layout!
Love your layout Jena! Beautiful job using the transperancy.
Really gorgeous! Thanks again for organizing the blog hop.
Cute stuff! Makes me wish I still scrapbooked. I have good friends who do but I finally let it go. Sigh.
I just popped on over to you blog to say CONGRATULATIONS! I was thrilled to see that you won the pettiskirt on the MMB!
Looks like you've got plenty of princesses to enjoy it! My computer situation is a MESS right now but please feel free to e-mail me (pretty sure i can still get e-mail) and let me know what size/colors you might want. I can make the waist adjustable so all 3 of your girlies can wear it.
Awww so sweet! Love the layout -
Super stamping + beautiful colors + adorable photo = awesome layout!
Your layout is gorgeous! My DD called them "wishes" too! So, so sweet...
I love your layout, and the decorated box is just great. Always a pleasure visiting your blog and seeing your great artwork.
Jena - how absolutely PERFECT!!!
Precious/Gorgeous layout Jena! Love that box too!
Love your lay out and thanks for sharing the the picture recipe. Great idea matching tissue paper to the gift box!! Awesome!
Awesome layout - so precious!
I love this layout and the stamp set - gotta have it! It's great to see an example using that set - love it :)
The layout is beautiful, but I love the big puff. Did you stamp it on a clear transparency? Anyway it was a stellar idea! Another wonderful idea is that cute box. Love IT!!
Fabulous use of the transparency. I've been using a bit of that myself recently, but I'll have to give this technique a try.
Post a Comment