Monday, November 30, 2009

December SOTM Blog Hop!

Welcome to another fun Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! I look forward to seeing all of the wonderful inspiration that is going to be shared along the hop - I hope you'll join us!
***
When you're done here, the next stop is Helen's Blog, so don't forget to keep hopping!
***
The first creation I am sharing today using this stamp set is a fun circle card - the pattern came from Wishes and it's called Center Circles. This is also a *very* small peek at the beautiful Felicity papers that will be available starting December 15th! This card uses a stamping technique that is so simple yet makes the stamps so versatile - I curved the stamp on my block to fit around the edge of the circle card - let's see you try that with wood mounted stamps! The sentiment is stamped inside a fun Dimensional Element shape from the On Target set. I covered the chipboard with Bamboo paper and sanded the edges with the Finishing Files to give it a finished look.

Now on to my next two projects using this stamp set. I thought this was a fun stamp set that paired up well with the Notebook paper pack and Good Works stamp set so I used them all together to scrapbook my girls' school pictures that were taken this fall. I used the same 2 paper patterns on both of these layouts, I just used the back of the paper to give two completely different looks. I LOVE that feature of CTMH papers!
Brianna's layout used the following sketch #40 from The Scrappiest:



I embossed the clip on a transparency and cut out - I did half in Cocoa EP and half in Silver EP...

...I also used the dashed lines from the stamp set for the years...

Kaylee's layout used sketch #39 from 52 Sketches, I just added an extra row of squares:




I used the same stamps from Notice the Details on this layout as the last one, but this time I used a foam square to give it extra dimension...
If you would like to see one more page that I created using part of this stamp set, just click here.
***
Thanks for visiting - don't forget to leave a comment and keep hopping along to Helen's Blog and all the rest of this month's participants to see all of their fabulous creations! Enjoy!

27 comments:

Cibele Glazer said...

Love your card and the layouts. Your binder clips are REALLY creative!

Paige Dolecki said...

Jena - Your girls are adorable! Love the circle card!

Paige

Melissa said...

I love the circle card! You are so creative!!

Kathleen said...

I really love how you made the paper edge stamp wrap in a circle! Very creative! I also love the school pictures layouts! What adorable children!

Tracy said...

Wonderful card - I love bending the stamps to do that. Your layouts are beautiful.

Alanna said...

Great card and fabulous layouts. You really did a good job using this stamp set.

Anonymous said...

Jena, your layouts are gorgeous!

Amy Pitts said...

Cute. I love how you popped up the clip.

Katy said...

I like how you bent the "paper edge" for an alternative and how you popped the binder clip on the last layout for dimension....so cute!

Carla said...

Great projects Jena!

Terrie Dodd said...

Love the binder clip embossing...I never would have thought of that. Love this stamp set with the Notebook paper. Love everything, like usual!

Lori Miller said...

Love the binder clips. Love it all, in fact! :)

Lori Miller said...

Beautiful work as always, Jena! Love the binder clips -- love it all, in fact!

Lori Miller said...

Beautiful work as always, Jena! Love the binder clips -- love it all, in fact!

Mary Eisen said...

Love what you did with your set! Love the clips! Love the round card too!

Cindy said...

Great projects!

Sara said...

Great details! I absolutely LOVE the school layouts!

Jeanne said...

Terrific use of the stamp set, Jena! Especially love the layouts. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

OMG, i love the circle card!!!

Unknown said...

OMG, i love the circle card!!!

Unknown said...

OMG, i love the circle card!!!

Laurel said...

Great stuff Jena!

Krista Ritskes said...

Gorgeous work, Jena!

Haley D., the Inky Scrapper said...

Your layouts- and girls- are adorable! I also love how you wrapped the spiral stamp around the edge of your circle card. Love those clear stamps!

Unknown said...

Great layouts, Jena! Love the circle card, too--pretty papers & how fun is it to shape the stamp around the edge!

Anonymous said...

BRAVO! Great ideas and super cute photos!

Anonymous said...

Your scrapbook layouts are adorable and I love the Notebook paper. :-)