Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Little Everything - Blog Hop

Welcome to our CTMH Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! We are featuring the March SOTM, which is called A Little Everything.
***
If you get lost along the way or find links that aren't working, click here to find a complete list of participants.
***
When you're done here, the next stop is Helen's Blog, so don't forget to keep hopping and check out all the inspirational artwork!
***
This stamp set is such an obvious one for cards, so I challenged myself to use it on a scrapbook page. This was such a super quick page, took less than 20 minutes, which is rare for me since I tend to over-think things, but I'm really pleased with the results. I also love how this stamp set matches the new Cocktail Alphabet stamp set as well - which is what I used to stamp her name on this page.


Products Used (all CTMH): Blue Ribbon paper pack, Autumn Harvest Textured CS (Outdoor Denim), new Spring Blossom Just Blooms, Indian Corn Blue ink, Outdoor Denim ink, A Little Everything stamp set, Cocktail Alphabet stamp set, Red Sparkles (retired), Outdoor Denim striped ribbon (retired).
***
I also used the following sketch from Creative Scrappers:

Here is another card I've already posted using this stamp set.

Thanks for looking - happy hopping!

13 comments:

Amy Pitts said...

Oh adorable page and card. I love what you did with this set. :)

Cindy said...

Wonderful projects!

Susan Brooks - The Closet Stamper said...

Cute layout and card! Cute baby!

Nancy said...

Beautiful card and layout Jena!

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

awesome!

Carol Loftus said...

such cute cards!

Jeanne said...

Sweet! Lovely page. You do create gorgeous babies you know! Love it!

Cibele Glazer said...

I really love your layout! I think even I could manage that one so i saved it and will give it a try. Thanks for the inspiration!

Carol said...

Lovely layout and cards.

Alanna said...

Great layout Jena. I love the sketch you used and your take on it. Your card is super cute as well.

Haley D., the Inky Scrapper said...

Great layout and card!

Carla said...

Great projects Jena! (Great minds think alike . . . I used the same sketch for my project!!)

Anonymous said...

Great ones!! Thanks for sharing!