Monday, August 30, 2010

New Adventures!

Wow, it's been a LONG time since I've posted - life has been crazy - good crazy, that is! We have started a new adventure in a new town, new house, new school, and we are loving it! Here is a quick update with highlights of our last month...

...here we are saying good-bye to our old house...


...and hello to our new house with lots of painting and a few upgrades (maybe I will post before and after pics sometime)...




...flying kites...

...starting school...
...enjoying the beautiful view from our house...
...just being silly...
...making birthday cake...
It's been a busy time but we are really enjoying ourselves. I do need to get back into blogging, not for anyone else, but for me - just to keep track of everything! I'll be back again this week to post something new - thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

Tessa Buys said...

I'm so happy for you! Everything is looking great :).

Jeanne said...

Hi Jena!

You've been missed! It' so good to see you posting. Congratulations on the new home and all that comes with it. What an exciting adventure and it sure looks like everyone is enjoying every minute of it! Can't wait to see and hear more.

Hugs!

Sandi said...

Hey! Welcome back! I miss you and seeing the gang. I'm glad you are enjoying your new phase in life! Can't wait to see and hear more :)

Sandi said...

Hey Welcome Back! I miss you guys!
I'm so glad you are happy with your new chapter in life :) Can't wait to see and hear more!

Sheila H said...

I'm glad you're back - the new home looks wonderful!