This week I will have my stash of pre-cut cards for you to chose from for Creative Tuesday.
Date: Tuesday, November 29th
Cost: $1 per card (with an envelope) or $0.50 per card (without an envelope)
Place: My house - contact me for directions
Time: I will open up shop at 10 a.m. and close at 3:30 p.m. If you are interested in an evening session, contact me for possible times
Please Bring: Scissors and your choice of adhesive
Come when you can, stay as long as you can, and make as many cards as you want - it can be 1 or 100! If you will be here for lunch, bring something to share and we will have a potluck lunch. I hope you can join me - contact me with any questions. Here is a small sample of some of the cards I have pre-cut and ready to put together!






2 comments:
Great looking cards, Jena. I wish you a fun filled creative Tuesday with lots of friends. *Ü*
your cards are great! Wish I lived closer...I would have to come and join you. Hope it turns out great!
Post a Comment