Monday, July 28, 2008

Memory Tag

I was just visiting one of my cousin's blogs and found this fun game. I thought it looked fun so I decided to play along. I also discovered we have the same tastes as we have the exact same background on our blogs...for now, until I find another one that I like better ;-)
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

3 comments:

LaRon and jNae said...

I have so many memories of you and they all make me smile. I love to remember one trip we made to ID driving in the car with you singing duets. We kept rewinding that one song and singing it over and over and over. It is still one of my favorites - I need to go find that CD and remember again!

Nothing but love,
jMommy

Liz said...

I am fairly new to the De Vries family, but I remember one afternoon when you helped me make my wedding announcements. I had no idea what I wanted and you had so many choices in stamps, paper, stickers, and more. My mom and I spent an entire afternoon with you just planning the layout for my announcements and everybody loved them!!!!

Valerie Plowman said...

I am late in leaving a memory. Ther are so many memories, but I think my favorite is just a blanket "the fair" every year. That was always fun!