Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Oops...Blog Candy Winner!

Sorry, I had this post started and a winner picked last week, I just forgot to move it past the draft mode ;-P I had Brianna draw out a winner for my blog candy - congrats to...Yvonne! I love her fun costume she told about in her comment...
***
"One year I made two heads out of nylons (using buttons for eyes and I put winter hats on the heads). I put my son in a sweet top and sewed a head on each sholder of the sweet top. He was the 3-headed monster! It was cute!"
***
Here is what she won...
...some fun accessories - Hugz and Big Eyelets and a seasonal coaster frame that I made - this one just includes Fall and Winter, maybe by my 200th post for another blog candy I'll do Spring and Summer that time ;-)
I was only planning on doing a Fall side, but couldn't stop - if I would have known I was going to keep going, I wouldn't have used the Joy rub-on for the fall side - I guess I was in a joyful mood!








Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Vonney said...

OMG I love it. Thank you so much. You are the best!