Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Turn that frown upside-down!

These pictures of Brianna just crack me up and I couldn't wait to scrap them. They were taken on our last camping trip this year, in Star Valley. These pics also worked great with one of Marjorie's old color challenges, so I used MCC #30.
***
Brianna was so mad, and I don't remember why, but as soon as I started taking pics of that grumpy face, she turned it around really quick and got right in the camera with a big ol' goofy face. The big pic on the right page is blurry and her face is so nice and dirty in these pics, but they totally show off her fun personality.
***
I used a PageMaps sketch from September 2007 and made a circle with Red Sparkles and a hand drawn arrow. I also used paper from the Game On pack, along with some Black Textured CS (I used the back for the gray arrow). I was going to emboss the words 'turn that' but I couldn't find my black embossing powder - I still plan on making those words darker, though, they seem really faded to me. Oh, and I used my Threading Water Fiskars punch for the scalloped edge, and Spot On Background stamp set on the Dimensional Elements.
Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Marjorie said...

This is so DARLING!!! I love the red with that paper and the stamping you did on the chipboard letters. Plus that silly smile is too cute!! Thanks for playing dearie

Anonymous said...

I love these layouts and the face -priceless! You are so talented and I just love to see all that you create! TFS :)

Nicole said...

I love this too.. she is such a hoot. I love the dim elements with the stamping on them they are gorgeous.

Did you get my LOOONG email? ha ha It will take you years to respond to all my jibberish probably. lol

Love ya!

Lynn Put said...

These pages are totally adorable and so FUN! Your daughter Brianna is such a cutie in these pictures and the title and layout are perfect!

Vonney said...

Love this cute LO and the pictures are way cute! I received your gift. Thanks so much! I put pictures on the coster frame right away. Thanks again!