We really planned on having the girls moved and adjusted to their new sleeping arrangements BEFORE school started again on Monday, but that just didn't happen ;-P So this week, between me babysitting three extra kids, David working, and the girls' schedules and activities, we've been trying to get things finished up before my dad comes to visit this weekend. Then David had to go out of town yesterday and didn't get to come home last night. Since there were just a couple of last minute paint jobs to finish up so we could start moving Kaylee into her new room, I decided that the girls and I could tackle it. What a mess!!! The pictures speak for themselves - luckily we managed to NOT get RED paint on the newly painted white walls, or the carpet, just all over ourselves - the girls had fun, though!





4 comments:
When we painted Brayden's room, we had to wait until Chase went out of town for the weekend with Sean. That way, there were no handprints on the newly painted wall!! I don't know how you do it with 3 1/2 little ones!
Oooh you are a brave woman :)
WOW. That is some serious ambition and something that I don't think I could have done. Great pictures though and great memories.
Thanks for the comment. Your girls are adorable. Kaia would love to paint her room. Did you notice Brailee's pic in the new idea book. :)Heidi
Post a Comment