The weather has been so nice this week having the girls home for Spring Break - we've spent lots of time outside jumping on the tramp, going for walks, swinging, and even just relaxing on the porch. The only downside is I haven't taken any time during the day to do any creating. This morning, however, Trysten woke up at 4:30 to eat, then I fixed breakfast for David at 5:00 and sent him off to work, and with all of the kids asleep, I decided to play. I ended up making a few cards which I'll get around to posting - for now, here is one I made with the upcoming May SOTM, Be Yourself. This card was inspired by Laurel Seabrook - she always has such fabulous artwork - you can view her inspiration piece here. This card sketch is from i {heart} 2 stamp and as soon as I saw it, I knew I wanted to use Laurel's idea with it. I used the Daydream paper (with a touch of black added), Black Bigger Brads, Sparkles, and Blush RicRac Ribbon on this card.

Thanks for looking!
8 comments:
This is so cute. I think that SOTM is gonna be a hit.
Love your card...too bad that I just sold that stamp set :(
Hey Jena! So we totally went on the same cruize as your dad and Shelly! We found them when we were at the airport, and played cards and we saw them like everyday! It was so fun and way random! Anyway, hope all is well!
Soooo cute Jena. I love the set paired with the Daydream paper. Great job.
Wow, fabulous job Jena!
VERY cute!!! Love it. Happy Easter to you and yours :)
I haven't been totally sold on this stamp set, but you have changed my mind. This is a great card! TFS
Thank you for sharing a great idea using the May SOTM. I love card sketches, and will have to check out I {heart} 2 stamp.
Post a Comment