The girls started Fast Pitch Softball games last week - this year Brianna was old enough and didn't have to play T-Ball like she did last year, so she's on the same team as Kaylee. Plus, they have Daddy as one of their coaches - how fun is that! Their other coach used to be our Bishop but is now in the Stake Presidency - his 8 year old daughter is on the team, two of his older daughters help in the dugout, one helps keep score when our team has to provide someone in the crows nest, one likes to talk to Trysten and make him smile, and the other plays with Brailee. It's been fun!
***
Kaylee has improved so much from last year, especially her hitting. Last year she struck out most of the time (each player gets 5 pitches) but this year I don't think she has struck out at all. The other day they were at practice and for batting practice each kid went through a bucket of balls and the pitching machine. Kaylee did awesome and only 4 balls got past her at the plate, 2 were foul tips, and the rest were fair balls! Kaylee likes to play the catcher and pitcher positions.



Brianna is also doing very well this year - much better than Kaylee was her first year! She plays second base most of the time and she's been very quick and even got a few kids out on base! It's been fun to watch them play together - they have a fun team!

Here is Brianna running from second to third just after Kaylee had an awesome hit.

I like this picture of Bree in the hole and Kaylee at third in the background.

And of course I couldn't leave out Brailee and Trysten. Brailee plays with her friend Chloe every game - they really have fun together. I just love this look on her face - she is really telling her something important ;-) Last year I posted more softball pictures HERE and a picture of these two playing together then, too - they have both grown so much!


Trysten just enjoys himself - always happy as can be! It's been cold the last couple of games so he's been really bundled up.


6 comments:
Your kids are so cute Jena. Looks like they're all having a great time. How fun that Daddy can be Coach.
Adorable kiddos, Jena! You got some really wonderful pics of them too.
Hello,
I just want to let you know, I look at your blog regularly and I have awarded you a blog award. Check it out at www.scrapbookingmomofthree.blogspot.com
I love the pink helmet! Looks like they're going down the right path in this baseball loving family!
Oh Jena! Your photos and comments took my breath away! Especially the comparison of the little ones from a year ago to this year . . . I had a vision of these two girls all grown up, still best friends, and the memories you have preserved over the years more precious than diamonds that the boys will be throwing at them!! Wow.
Cute pics Jena! Your little guy is getting so big. What a cutie!!
Post a Comment