Welcome to our CTMH Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! We are featuring the February SOTM, which is called Piece of Cake.
***
If you get lost along the way or find links that aren't working, click here to find a complete list of participants.
***
When you're done here, the next stop is Helen's Blog, so don't forget to keep hopping and check out all the inspirational artwork!
***My computer is on the fritz, but I was able to use the laptop to get at least one new project posted. Here is a fun 2-page layout that I did from Brailee's 2nd Birthday. I used the Let's Get Together paper pack, Cocktail Alphabet stamp set, Togetherness stamp set (I LOVE that stitch stamp and have used it a ton already - stay tuned during the month of February to see more!). I used a layout from the January 2010 PageMaps.

Here is a close-up of the left page. Sorry for the glare on the photos. Isn't Brailee such a cutie!

I used some Flip Flaps to add more pictures to the right page - I also have some hidden journaling and extra pictures but I forgot to take pictures of that.



***
Here are some cards I've already posted using this stamp set. On the following card, I used one of the cupcake stamps and masked off the stand to stamp just the row of cupcakes on this coordinating envelope.
Here I stamped one of the cakes and dotted with Liquid Glass. I then masked off the cake to stamp just the candles on the matching envelope. I also masked the sentiment to get it in a straight line instead of stacked.
Thanks for looking - happy hopping!


22 comments:
I love the envelope how neat I never thought of doing that:)
Great job!
Jena - I hope you get your computer fixed soon....I look forward to seeing what you came up with!
I love masking the cupcakes - I think they'd be fun for a masculine card.
I really like the scrapbook pages, Jena! Love those papers! :)
Very cute pages - that paper is so bright and cheery.
And really like your masking idea on your cards and envelopes. That gives a nice finishing touch.
Super cute page and card. i was just looking at that paper today. I love what you did with it.
Wow! Your pages are really awesome!
That layout is adorable!
Terrific projects to showcase this stamp set, Jena! Brailee is indeed a super duper cutie!
Sorry to hear your computer is acting up. Hope you can get it fixed soon. I know how frustrating it can be!
Thanks for sharing your wonderful artwork!
Yes ... she is ADORABLE! So is your artwork!
First let me say that Brailee is adorable! The LO is really cute. I love the flip flaps. I also like the cards. Can't wait to check back and see what else you did. :)
Love your layout, so adorable and fun. Thanks again for another great month of hopping.
Everything is Beautiful!!!
LOVE your layout!! What a great sketch!! and those Let's Get Together papers will always be some of my favourites!
Adorable, love the layout!
I love the cards and matching envelopes. I'm new to the masking technique but I'm going to give it some more attempts.
What a precious layout of beeeeutiful Brailee! I love this paper pack too. :)
So very fun!!! All of your projects are terrific, and you really showed off the versatility of this set.
Love the layouts!!
Very cute layout! Cards are great too! I love the look of coordinated envies but always forget to do that when I make the cards.
Love the layout! Fun colors!
Beautiful Jena!
SUPER cute layout!!
Post a Comment