Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

The New Year is always about fresh starts, right?  One of my goals is to get back on track with a lot of things - one of them is my blog.  Over the next couple of days I am going to attempt to do a quick catch up so bear with me!  First I'm going to start by sharing a new tradition that we started this year.  We like to get sparkling cider for New Year's and this year I decided that I wanted to do something with the bottle.  So I came up with the idea to write the year and have the kids sign the bottle using paint markers.

Then David came up with the idea for everyone to write their testimony and goals on a paper that we would put in the bottle.  We are hoping to do this every year, it should be a fun keepsake.  Here is our bottle for 2012.
Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Jenn Duncan said...

That is such a cute idea with the bottle!