I finally had a chance to sit down and create - and I made cards! I hardly do that, usually I just do one card at a time, and rarely, since I have quite a stash of cards that I've already made, and just like hold on to ;-) It was so easy to sit down with just one pack of paper and a couple stamp sets and whip these out really quick. I used the June 2008 CardMaps from PageMaps for each of these cards. I made some more, but I will post those later. 









Procucts Used - all CTMH: Serendipity paper pack, Say It In Style stamp set, Playful Petals stamp set, Serendipity stamp set, Solo U stamp set, Dimensional Elements flowers. Oh, yeah, and I finally got to play with my Fiskars Threading Water Punch - LOVE that thing!
8 comments:
I'm going to have to give this CardMaps a try because these all turned out fantastic!
These are all soo lovely!! Each different, yet still compliment each other beautifully!! I lvoe them all!!
Love the cards! AND I love your new hair style. I am a short hair girl, too. Kaylee's hair looks cute.
I love that playful petals set... and that paper! You did a great job, you gotta love CardMaps!
Great cards! Love this paper pack. Thanks for the inkspiration to play with it.
wow- these are all GREAT!! Nice job.
Hope you are feeling well! I miss seeing your creations, but I know you are busy! :-)
Very cute cards!!! Love the colors. How are you feeling? Hopefully fine... :)
Post a Comment