Here is the card I did for this month's Originals Challenge - I also used MCC #31 but I forgot to add the Juniper ;-P but at least I used the minimum of 3 colors - Honey, Cocoa, and Olive. I used one of the fun stamped images that Laurel sent me - what a fun little mouse - I cut waxy flax for his whiskers and added Window Charms on the stars. This card was for my nephew who had a birthday last week - I hope it's masculine enough for a 15 year old!
***
Thanks for looking!

4 comments:
I think that little itty bitty mouse is just the most adorable little guy! He's so cute! Love the card! Great job!!
Leanne
Kit20296@aol.com
So cute, love what you did with the mouse!
He's so adorable!!! I love how you popped him up on the card ^_~ Thanks for playing!!
I love this card Jena! You did such a great job. That little mouse is adorable and his whiskers - so cute! Love it :)
Post a Comment