Thursday, February 5, 2009

Isn't he the cutest!

I still can't believe that he's here already, but we're sure enjoying him! Trysten is such a good baby, the only time he cries is when I change his diaper - he just hates that for some reason. Most nights he only wakes up to eat once, usually around 4:00 - and last night was even better, he slept until after 5:00 which is when I usually wake up with David anyway - isn't that great! But I'm afraid he's going to be a thumb sucker like his sister, Brailee - he already likes to try to suck on his hands, so we're trying to steer away from that and so far he likes the binkie. Here are some new pictures of our beautiful baby boy...he has such long skinny fingers and scrawny little legs ;-P At his appointment last week he had lost almost a pound since he was born, so he goes in again on Friday for a weight check - hopefully he's put some ounces back on! Thanks for letting me share our new bundle of joy!



17 comments:

Kristi Dale said...

Jena, He is so handsome. I am glad to hear he is sleeping well and everything is going well. I bet it is exciting for the whole family to have a healthy boy to dote on.

Liz said...

Of course he's cute!! Your family is such a beautiful family, how could he be anything but cute?? I love how alert he looks already in the pictures...what a hunk!

Jenn said...

Jena, he is oh so cute! :D I love the pic of him all bundled up asleep...so sweet! :D

Missy Hep said...

SHARE AWAY!!!! Who wouldn't love seeing this precious boy!! Besides we counted the days with you, we can;t believe he is here already either!!!

Alanna said...

So precious. And it sounds like he's a great baby. What a dream to have him only wake once during the night to eat. Hopefully he can put back on some of his birth weight.

Camie Rae said...

Aw, I love him! When can we come for a visit? For real. PLUS is there anything you need? PLEASE let me know, ok? Ok. 247-0823

Unknown said...

YES! He is! Enjoy, enjoy! And have fun scrapping boy pages too. :D Many blessings!

Ryan and Melissa said...

He is so handsome! What a cutie! Thanks for the offer of your router. I may take you up on it, but I'll let you know when. We've got to find a free night/weekend ourselves! And FYI, Kara has not had her baby yet. I'll post it on my blog when she has her! It's good to hear you guys are doing well. I think about you often.

Laurel said...

He is adorble!

LaRon and jNae said...

Is it okay to say he's a "sweet little boy"? - cuz he is! Looks like his face has filled out a little since I left. Let me know how things go at the appointment today. Sure do love you all! jMommy

Stephanie said...

He is so cute, and I am glad that he is a sweetie too!

Anonymous said...

He is such a little angel - what a sweetie!

Carolyn said...

He is adorable! Boys are fun! :)

Jaime Benavides said...

What an angel! I love boys...They're a blast!!!

Kim said...

He is adorable! Congratulations!

Betsy Sue said...

Oh Jena he is adorable!!

Lynn Put said...

Big Congratulations on beautiful baby boy! He's adorable!