Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Buddy - Free-for-All Contest

My dear SIL, Sandy, came over yesterday to 'play' and she brought her new 'toy' - the Slice - to share with me. It was fun to use on the following layout - I used her fun toy for the word 'Buddy' and for the scalloped circle.

These are just a couple of my favorite pictures of Brailee holding Trysten - she is always asking to hold him and always telling me to take a picture! This page is about how she calls him 'Buddy' - it's just too cute! I used the retired Sonata paper and new Noteworthy stamp set - I used the largest bracket from that stamp set on the back of the floral paper to create the shape used in the sketch - anyone know what that particular shape is called? It's so popular but I have no idea what it's called ;-P Anyway, a quick but fun layout - it feels good to be scrapping!



This was my entry in the latest PageMaps Blog Contest - using the following sketch...the contest runs until the 16th, so give it a try!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Such a sweet LO! These pics of Brailee and Trysten are just too precious! :D

Unknown said...

What sweeeeet smiles!
Beautiful LO--TFS! I so enjoy seeing your blog entries & inspirations. :D

Laurel said...

Adorable!

LaRon and jNae said...

"Buddy" comes from watching too much "Open Season"! I LOVE IT!!!!

Rebecca said...

This is adorable!