I can't believe over one month has passed since Trysten was born. He went in on Friday for his checkup and he is now 9 pounds, 10 ounces. He is still such a good baby and I hope it lasts - he is so patient and just an overall happy, content little one. His long skinny legs are finally starting to fill out just a little, but his arms and fingers are still so long and skinny.
***
I am proud to say that I got his Birth Day pictures scrapped. These pages are using this month's Cherish Challenge layout. It's dark outside so I couldn't get a decent pic tonight, but I wanted to squeeze these in before the end of the month for the Cherish Challenge ;-P I will get better pictures of this layout tomorrow since I did a couple of fun things with extra pictures and hidden journaling.

5 comments:
So glad to hear he's growing and healthy and happy! Can't wait to see you again and again and again.
Love you all,
jMommy
OH! I've been meaning to ask you when are you going to update your blog to add Trysten Shout's name to your list of children in your "About Me" section??? oops! XOXO
Wow - time sure flies! He is so sweet Jena - the pages you created are beautiful as well. You're such an inspiration to those of us who have a little time and never can seem to get anything scrappy made :)
Such a beautiful layout!!!
Wow, Great pages! I love the colors and hidden pics! Great job staying caught up!
Post a Comment