This post will stay at the top until December 15th, so scroll down for newer posts.
I am giving away some blog candy, since my original blog candy post was so long I decided to keep a shortened version at the top.
***
Here is what you need to do to enter...the more you do, the more chances you have! You have until 11:59 PM (Mountain Time) December 15th to enter.
*Comment on this post and share your favorite holiday tradition
*Post a link on your blog telling others about my blog candy and be sure to comment here to let me know
*Become a Follower of my blog, if you aren't already
*Comment on this post and share your favorite holiday tradition
*Post a link on your blog telling others about my blog candy and be sure to comment here to let me know
*Become a Follower of my blog, if you aren't already
You can view my original post to see a little bit of what I will be giving away...but there will be more!
5 comments:
Posted on the original post! As always love the blog, love the family!
Denise Wells
mamascollections@aol.com
My favorite holiday tradition is our advent calendar, but there are so many great ones we do!
I'm a follower.
My favorite holiday tradition is baking sugar cookies - such fun!
I just became a follower! Found you from the blog hop! My favorite tradition we always bake a Happy Birthday Jesus Cake! We do this on Christmas Eve! My kids look forward to decorating the special birthday cake! Thanks for sharing your creative juices!
Post a Comment