Oops - I almost forgot to post this this week! This is my layout for this week's challenge over at Sketches! {by tamara}. We were to use the following sketch:

And here is my layout - I turned it into a two-page layout by flipping the sketch for the right page and just playing around with some different sizes and shapes for the photos. I also added my journaling on the right page. These pages were really simple - the most time consuming part was probably threading the buttons, the rest of it went together really fast. I used the Stamp Rolling technique on the Rustic Alphabet stamp set for the title - I wanted it to look like a bruise. I thought the colors in these You Rock papers went really well with the Bruiser theme!

Remember, you can click on the picture to view it larger.


Products Used (all from CTMH): You Rock papers, Autumn Craft Buttons, Indian Corn Blue Waxy Flax, Rustic Alphabet, Indian Corn Blue ink, Outdoor Denim ink, Sunflower ink.
***
Thanks for looking!
1 comment:
Although I can't read the journaling, even when I enlarge it, I can see that your sweetie bonked himself pretty good. It doesn't look like he was too upset about it by the time you took the photos.
The layout looks awesome! Glad you were able to whip out a couple of pages. I'll bet it made you feel good, too!
Post a Comment