I love how quick and easy Studio J is - here is another layout that I did using some pictures from Halloween of 2006.
Something else I love about Studio J is the selection of paper. In addition to the regular paper packs, there are some exclusive and even retired paper packs available for use! Each Idea Book cycle, Close To My Heart adds one new, themed kit available only in Studio J. The kit I used here is called Boo! and is exclusive to Studio J. I also love that I can change the size of the Stickease - you can't do that with Classic Scrapbooking! It was so easy to work with the journaling and the Stickease all on the page and make it fit together just how I wanted it.
Thanks for looking - stay tuned for more Studio J artwork as we get closer to the release on April 27th!



1 comment:
So cute! Would love to get a closer look but when I enlarge, the new pics aren't much bigger than the original. From what I can see, this is adorable!
Post a Comment