Monday, June 20, 2011

B-I-N-G-O!

I was chosen as the June Guest Designer over at the Heart 2 Heart Challenges Blog - this week was one of my two chosen weeks to play along.  I had so much fun with this challenge - don't forget to check out the complete challenge details and what the entire Design Team created HERE!
***
This week's challenge is a BINGO theme - we were given the following BINGO card and told to chose 3 items in a row to use on our project.
I used the entire bottom row and came up with this card using the Classic Closure Pattern from Wishes.

GEMS = Mocha Opaques Gems that I used for the owl's eyes.
BUTTONS = two Chocolate buttons threaded with strips of paper.
RUB-ONS = the branch is a rub-on.

Other products used:  retired More to Adore paper (still an all-time favorite!), You're a Hoot stamp set, the bitty flowers under the gems on the eyes came from the Chocolate Mini Medley set - these are currently on sale for over 60% off, don't forget to check out the other awesome deals for the Clearance Sale
***
Thanks for looking - I hope you'll play along over at H2H!

6 comments:

Debbie Carriere said...

Jena, how sweet is this! I love it. Thanks for joining us as a Guest designer :)

Lorrinda said...

Love that branch rub on with this card! I have those and always forget to use them. This card is super sweet, one of my favorite paper packs that I'm hoarding:)
Glad to have you join us as Guest Designer!

Jody Gustafson said...

Jena, Very cute card. I couldn't imagine a card with rub-ons, buttons, and gems with out some ribbon but your card inspired me to try one. Thanks for the inspiration and for being our guest designer.

Sheila H said...

Very nice and very cute!

Karen Day said...

Oh, I love those owls! A really great card for our Bingo week - glad to have you joining us as a Guest Designer :o)

Melinda Everitt said...

Love your card! This is one of my favorite stamp sets and I love what you have done with it!