Saturday, May 10, 2008

I love you mom! Happy Mother's Day!


Here is a page I just did in honor of my mother - who I love very much ;-) There is a church that I drive by every day and each week they display a new thought or quote - the one I used on this page has been their thought for this week and I remembered these pictures I had of me and my mom that were taken 10 years ago, so I was inspired to put them together.



I also used Marjorie's Color Challenge #15, but left out the Crystal Blue. I used a PageMaps layout, Barn Red CS, Bamboo CS(which I scored and sanded to create the stripes), White Daisy CS, Connection Club Rub-Ons, the font CD for the quote, Calendar stamp set, and an Autumn Leaves brand Clear Stamps Alpha set (the name escapes me right now).

Thanks for looking and I hope you all have a Happy Mother's Day!

3 comments:

Marjorie said...

Wonderful layout, I love the quote! Your pictures are awesome as well :D Thanks for playing hun!

Stacy said...

What a fun layout! Love the picture of you and your mom. Hope you had great Mother's Day with your girls.

LaRon and jNae said...

Love you too sweetheart! You really made my day and many other wonderful mother's days as well. Love, jMommmy