Here are the layouts that I did yesterday - two of the pages were really simple as they were already done, I just had to add my pics and journaling ;-) But I still feel like I got a lot done yesterday! I'm at least attempting to make a dent in my millions of pictures! I have completed 82 layouts just this year so far - which I think is more than I did all of last year, so that's good for me! My goal that I set at the beginning of the year was to get at least 104 (two pages per week) and now that I'm on such a roll, I'm hoping to at least double that! Another goal is to use up a lot of my pre-done pages that I have done for club projects, workshops, and received in swaps - I have over 50 of those and I've used 3 so far ;-)
Anyway, here are my latest projects...
Celebrate Beauty

This left layout was done by Kelleigh Magle for Tiffany Cheney's Themed Party Swap that I participated in last summer. I created the right page to match. Also, I didn't notice until I was almost done, but the left page says Happy Birthday in the upper left corner, but it still works since David's birthday is in July - so I added the word 'celebrate' but now I wish I hadn't as it's hard to see.


Products Used - all CTMH: Floral Tapestry paper pack, White Just Blooms paper flowers, pewter brads, Card Commentary stamp set, Rustic Alphabet stamp set, and the CTMH font CD for the journaling pieces.
Happy Easter
I created this page for a club gathering project a couple months ago - it's nice to finally get some of those used up! I was going to create a right page to go with this one since I had some more pics of the girls in these cute bunny ears, but I really liked this one just by itself. Maybe I'll change my mind but for now this is just a 1-pager.
Products Used - all CTMH: Sweet Pea paper pack, Blush dot ribbon, Happy Easter stamp set, and the CTMH font CD for the Easter Poem on the tag.
Thanks for looking!
4 comments:
I'm so glad that you started a blog! I love being able to keep in touch with everyone because we are so far away. You do have a beautiful family and it's fun to watch your girls grow!!!
AWESOME layouts!!! Floral tapestry has to be one of my favorite paper packs!!! :D
So cute! I love the one of you and your hubby, I did some yesterday of just me and mine it was fun to reminise those pre-kids years. But somehow the ones of the cute kids are more fun to do!! ;)
Beautiful work as always! Congrats on getting so much scrapping done! I have not done as much as I had hoped to and will get even less done in the next few months. Oh well, I do enjoy it when I can get to it.
Post a Comment