Thursday, May 22, 2008

It's raining, it's pouring!

And I'm so thankful! Not only for the moisture, but for the BREAK! Kaylee and Brianna have both had ball practices this week, and they were overlapping and across town from each other, so Monday and Tuesday were kind of crazy. David was coming home early from work to help out thankfully, but it just felt like we were running all over the place. Next week will be interesting - they have dance pictures on Tuesday, dress rehearsal on Thursday and their dance recital on Friday, so we'll see how much ball they miss. Tomorrow is Bri's last day of school and next week is Kaylee's last, so once dance and school are done, I think it will be a little bit easier! Oh, yeah, and did I mention that we are trying to get ready to go camping this weekend? Anyway, with the rain and severe thunderstorm warnings, ball practice was canceled last night, and it's been pouring all day, so I'm sure practice is going to be canceled again tonight.



Here are some fun pics of my ball players...
Playing in the sandbox at the ball park...
And another 'cowgirl' picture - my girls share my love of horses!



EDIT: Since I posted this earlier, it has since started SNOWING! Crazy! It was 86+ on Monday and Tuesday - it was hot and so David started getting the swamp cooler ready for use, including taking the insulation out - so today, of course, we have a nice cold breeze coming through the open cooler. Love this Wyoming weather ;-)

3 comments:

Liz said...

Down here it's been getting 95 to 100 degrees. I do miss the snow sometimes when it's that hot. Unfortunately, that's not even the worst of it!!! It can get 115 to 120 in August and September. Maybe we'll just come stay with you for those two months!! P.S. Your girls are lovely!!!

Jenn said...

SNOW?!?!? Crazy weather I tell you!!! LOL!!! Your pics are great and I hope you guys have fun camping!!! :D

Jenn said...

Hey girlie, I wanted to tell you that I have awarded you with the Kreativ Blogger award, so go check out my blog when you get a chance! Hope you are having a great weekend! :D

Jenn