Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My First Canvas

This was a gift I made for my MIL for her b-day last month. It is a 10x10 canvas - I sponged Blush ink directly on the canvas and added the Cocoa textured CS for a border and then added the title and pictures. I used the Friendship Alphabet set (I just cannot get enough of that set, I LOVE it!) clear embossed on Cocoa textured CS and then cut out for the title, along with the pink dot paper from the Notebook pack, and Chocolate Rub-Ons.
***
Thanks for looking!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful!

Lynn Put said...

This is beautiful!!! The pictures of your girls are so pretty! Your MIL had to have just loved it!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous gift! The photos are so priceless & I love all your elements on the canvas.

sue said...

Jena- this is just beautiful. What an awesome idea for a gift.

Carolyn said...

Gorgeous Jena!! This is sooo beautiful! What an awesome gift.