I created these fun projects for my newest workshop - it's a Monthly Word Puzzle club - we start this month using the January Word Puzzle and November's Stamp of the Month, All Decked Out. Isn't that little snowman too cute - thanks to Bren Yule for the fabulous idea of using CTMH's new corduroy brads for the earmuffs - brilliant! For complete details on my workshop, just click here.
12x12 Layout option


6x6 Layout option

Card option




11 comments:
The layouts, the cards - all SO cute!!! TFS!
Adorable cards and beautiful layouts!
Your customers are going to have so much fun creating those. :O)
TFS>
Everything is so cute. I wish I could come to your workshop. I'm sure your customers will be thrilled.
Fabulous stuff!
Those are awesome!! I wish I lived near you so I could come to all your workshops!!
What a great workshop! Your customers are in for a treat! I {heart} the snowman's earmuffs too!
I LOVE your workshop! You always have such cute ideas! I may have to scraplift! TFS!!
This is so cute!! I love how you show off the versatility of the monthly word puzzles! Those earmuff are darling too, what a cute idea!
What beautiful cards! The best I've seen with this paper. . . you rock girlfriend!
Those are sooo cute! You have been busy! :)
Jena these ideas are awesome! I love the corduroy "ear muffs" too. What a great idea!! This looks like a really fun workshop :)
Post a Comment