Monday, July 27, 2009

6 Months Old!

Trysten is getting so big, I just can't believe how much he's grown and that he is 6 months old already! He had his 6-month check-up this morning and he weighs 20 pounds 2 ounces and is 27 1/4 inches long! He is rolling and scooting all over the place - well, more like scooting in circles for now ;-P Every morning when I get him out of his crib, he has done a complete 180 and his head is where his feet were the night before. He is still such a happy boy and his sisters still adore him and can't get enough of him. We love him so much and we're so thankful he's a part of our family!

3 comments:

Alanna said...

What a cutie Jena. I can't believe it's already been 6 months since he was born.

Jeanne said...

Just when I think he can't get ANY cuter, he does! What an adorable little guy, who looks perpetually happy (due to the love that is showered upon him, no doubt).

Amazing to hear he is 6 months old already! Wow!

Haley D., the Inky Scrapper said...

Too, too cute! Those sisters don't love him a bit, do they? :)