Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Blog Candy! Because I have been given much...

...I too must give! It's time for some blog candy! I feel so blessed and it's time to share the love.
Scroll down to see what I am giving away and how you can win!
I have such a wonderful family that I love very much - I'm so lucky to have them all! Plus I enjoy my blogging friends - I have received some awesome prize packages over the last couple of months - check them out below! I also found out this week that I was selected to be on the Design Team for Sketches! {by tamara} - I'm so excited!
***
This one was from 52 Sketches - I won for loading this layout in their gallery...


This one was blog candy from Terri...I finally have my first Bella's now, can you believe it!
I also won one of the MMB give-aways and won a fun pettiskirt from Cynthia - I sadly haven't taken any pics of the girls wearing it yet, but when I do, I'll post here - it is super cute!
***
So now on to MY give-away! I meant to do a blog candy post back in August because it was my birthday month, plus I had 22 posts that month (which is my birthday AND lucky number), PLUS that put me at 300 posts total...but I just didn't get around to it ;-) So, now here we are in December {ack - where did this year go!} and decided to finally put something together. I guess better late than never ;-P
***
Here is what you need to do to enter...the more you do, the more chances you have! You have until 11:59 PM (Mountain Time) December 15th to enter.

*Comment on this post and share your favorite holiday tradition

*Post a link on your blog telling others about my blog candy and be sure to comment here to let me know

*Become a Follower of my blog, if you aren't already!

And here is what is up for grabs so far - and I will be adding lots MORE this week! I have some page kits, more stamp sets, cards I have made, fun papers, and more goodies to add to the box, so I hope you'll participate - the more comments I get the more I will add!


Don't forget, you have until December 15th to enter - good luck! And I can't wait to read about your holiday traditions!

25 comments:

Jeanne said...

Wow...you sure have been lucky, Jena! Wonderful goodies have come your way. Enjoy!

Someone is gonna be very lucky to win your blog candy (although you don't need to add my name to the hat) I just enjoy seeing what you have to share!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how sweet! Goodies are so much fun any time of year, but especially in December.

Our Christmas tradition is going to cut down our Christmas tree as a family the Friday or Saturday following Thanksgiving. This year we went back to a new location we found last year--live nativity, Santa and Mrs. Claus, corn maze, park, hot chocolate, popcorn, coloring pages... Our 4 kids range in age from 2 to 8, so this was a blast for all of us.

Amy Pitts said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you and I can't wait to see what you come up with. :)

Tessa Buys said...

Congratulations on the design team! That's so exciting!

Anonymous said...

Wow...thanks for the chance to win some great Blog candy. Well lets see, our tradition for Christmas is simple. Since Christmas is my birthday~we wake up and open presents then pretty much just hang around the house. For the last 5 or 6 years my husband and kids have given me my birthday presents and cake on Christmas eve so that has become a tradition. Then Christmas Day we hang out all together at the house. We don't go anywhere and it is a Day for us just to spend together as a family.

I did post your blog candy on my blog you can find it here http://kristinscraftcorner.blogspot.com/2009/12/blog-candy_09.html and also on the sidebar of my blog.

Again thanks for the chance to win.

Penny said...

Awesome candy!!! I am following already!

Penny said...

I have posted to my blog here

Penny said...

I think my favorite holiday tradition is just the opening of one or two presents on Christmas Eve. For the kids, of course! lol

Unknown said...

I've never done this before but the blog candy looks great. Our holiday traditon is on Christmas day we get together with as many friends and family and have a potluck dinner. We love sharing what we received and the kids love showing off all their new toys.

Denise said...

DIG this one I make your 100th follower!!!!!

I have had emailupdates forever but did not realize that I was not a follower before. So I clicked on that button and I made you 100!

Yeah!

Denise Wells
mamascollections@aol.com

Denise said...

Oh Holy Night I forgot about our family tradition. It has actually only been for the last 5 years, oh I guess that makes a tradition though! Anyway, my neighbor has our family over for Christmas brunch! We plan it for after the kids having time to open gifts. She has 2 other older couples (60-70 year old ranges) my husband, 2 kids and I and her husband and herself. We have brunch and then we have another gift giving session! So we all have presents again from all of the group. My family is 1400 miles away and my husbands is in England so it makes it nice for our adoptive family!

Thanks again for the chance!

Denise Wells
mamascollections@aol.com

Rosa Forino said...

It would be great to receive such a gift! Thank you for this opportunity. saluti dall'italia
the post on
http://kreattiva.blogspot.com/

Our holiday traditon is on Christmas day we get together with as many friends and family

Rosie said...

my favorite holiday tradition is having my mom read "The Other WiseMan" as part of our Christmas Even readings. Beautiful story. =)

Rosie said...

I'm a follower now!

Rosie said...

I posted on my blog about this... rosies-posies.blogspot.com. =) Thanks for the chance to win!

Unknown said...

Hi!! I'm jioing too your giveaway just wanna try my luck :)!!
It would be great to receive this gift!! Our tradition is toghether parents !
Have a nice day
Greeting from Italy
Barbara

www.mylittledreamliving.blogspot.com

Denise said...

Well now, I have no clue why my post did not show up where I have added the candy to the list on my blog at http://mamascroppingcollections.blogspot.com/

Thanks agian!

Denise Wells

Alanna said...

How fun to see all the things that came your way. Congrats on the DT position. That's awesome news.

One of our favorite Christmas tradtitions is to watch Christmas Vacation, with Chevy Chase, each year. We absolutely love that movie. I'll never tire of watching it.

I'm off to post about your candy on my blog. And I'm already a follower. Thanks!

Denimo said...

Hi Jena. You've got a great blog and a great family!! Such cute pics! It goes without saying that your blog candy is also great. My favorite holiday tradition is getting together with my family on Christmas Eve. Greatest time of the year.
Thanks for the chance!!
Denise

connie said...

congrats on the DT spot and you have been lucky! one of our family traditions in making gingerbread houses with the grandkids.

connie said...

I am a follower of your blog.

Unknown said...

My favorite holiday tradition is making cinnamon rolls for my family on Christmas morning. The whole family loves them and it makes me happy to bake them something they all love!

Erin said...

I love picking out a tree and decorating it with my little ones!

Erin said...

I am now a follower.

Regina said...

hello Jena
congrats on your DT position!

Those are some fabulous goodies you've chosen! It would be great to receive this gift!!

I've posted a photo with the link at my sidebar and I’m now a follower of your lovely blog.

Thanks for being generous enough to offer such gorgeous candy to win!

Greetings Regina