Monday, December 28, 2009

Check it out!

So check out the AWESOME prize that I won from the 12 Days of Holiday Giving - a Xyron Creatopia!!! I am SO excited! My dear hubby surprised me with a Cricut Expressions on Christmas morning but when I found out I won the Creatopia later that day, he first tried to get me to keep both of them, but was very understanding (once I explained the cost of cartridges for BOTH) and let me return the Cricut. So I can't wait for my new goodie to arrive so I can play!

Also - check out this awesome Basic Grey give-away over at Get Sketchy - don't forget to tell them that I sent you!

I will be back later to post some Christmas fun - have a great week!

3 comments:

Tessa Buys said...

Oh my goodness, that is SO exciting! Congratulations!

Tessa

Jeanne said...

How very exciting! I had never heard of this product. It looks intriguing. I'm so jealous that your hubby surprised you with an Expression...I've been secretly eyeing it, but knew my hubby would say I don't use my Cricut enough to justify an upgrade. Sigh...Will have to check out the Creatopia more.

CONGRATULATIONS! Couldn't happen to a nicer person! *Ü*

Alanna said...

Congrats to you Jena. Like Jeanne, I've never heard of it before. Have fun when it arrives.